Canon CanoScan LiDE 25
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 The cost effective, the stylish scanner for the residence, Slender, practical and incredibly cost effective, the 1200dpi CanoScan LiDE 25 complements any type of creative setting. It attracts all the power it needs from its USB connection; no power adaptor called for.
CanoScan LiDE 25 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional Scanner driver download site, and it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Scanner driver automatically.
CanoScan LiDE 25 Slim, functional and also incredibly budget-friendly, the 1200dpi CanoScan LiDE 25 enhances any kind of creative environment. It draws all the power it requires from its USB link, no electrical power adaptor called for
- Compact, slim as well as sophisticated
- USB Bus power
- 1200 x 2400dpi ¹ with 48 bit colour depth
- Check to PDF
- QARE Level 3 dust/scratch elimination and also backlight adjustment
- Comprehensive software application collection
- 3 EZ switches
- Multi-photo mode
- Z-lid for full file scanning
CanoScan LiDE 25 Scanning in vogue Simply 38mm thick, the astonishingly slim CanoScan LiDE 25 is the apparent choice for the minimalist desk. Due to LiDE innovation’s little hunger for power, it does not call for any clumsy power cables – a single USB cable television connected to your computer is the only lead you’ll ever require.
Despite its small dimension, the LiDE 25 is big on resolution. Whether you are scanning records or pictures, the 1200 x 2400dpi ¹ and also 48 little bit colour depth spec correctly recreates every fine detail and also refined shade. Your pin sharp outcomes will certainly be suitable for augmentations and also post-scan picture editing.
How to Install Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver
- Check out Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
Wait until the installation process of Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 driver was done, after that your Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Scanner is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 98, 2000 Pro, Me, XP (Home/Pro Media Center 2004): CPU: Pentium II 300MHz or higher. 128MB RAM. USB port¹, CD-ROM drive, High colour (16 bit), 1024 x 768 display.
For Mac OS X v10.2 – 10.3.x (native mode only): PowerPC G3, 128MB RAM, USB port¹, 32,000 colour 1024 x 768 display
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Operating system:
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.