Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 can publishing as much as 12 mono A4 pages per minute * and takes less than 22 seconds to publish out it’s very first web page which is attained making use of Quick First-Print modern technology. Not just is it fast but it supplies the sharpest, crispest text as well as the most thorough graphics thanks to its print resolution of as much as 9600 x 600dpi operating Automatic Image Improvement
i-SENSYS LBP5050 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a quick entertainer efficient in printing up to 12ppm mono/8ppm colour which suggests there’s little company downtime. Canon’s i-SENSYS LBP5050 provides premium quality, trustworthy performance and then effortlessly incorporates speed, efficiency as well as irresistible value operating its variety of features including
- High definition completes colour printing
- Quick First-Print saves time, power as well as cash
- Practical, simple and also green with an All-In-One printer toner cartridge
- 12 web pages each min (A4) mono as well as 8 web pages per minute colour laser printing *.
- Very first Publish Out Time of just 22 secs for black and white (28 secs for colour).
- Approximately 9600 x 600dpi top quality prints with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Extremely reliable 4W power consumption in sleep mode.
- Personal, professional quality colour laser printer
- 8 ppm in colour, 12 ppm in mono
- No waiting with Quick First-Print technologies
- Up to 9600×600 dpi print resolution
- Colour All-in-One cartridges
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver done, after that, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Support operating systems:
Windows XP(32bit/64bit)/ Vista (32bit/64bit)/ 7 (32bit/64bit)/ 8 (32bit/64bit)/ Server 2003 (32bit/64bit) / Server 2008(32bit/64bit) / Server 2008 R2 (64bit)/ Mac OS 10.5.x – and up/Linux/Citrix
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.