Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw
Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw has a neat, compact look, although the printer is broad sufficient that there’s no flare in the housing, to fit the scanner. It’s relatively high off the desk, however, more so if you mount the optional 500-sheet paper tray.
Without that, the equipment still has a 250-sheet main tray as well as a pull-down, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. From the top, the printer has a neat Automatic File Feeder (ADF), which could check both sides of the paper in a single task, though just by auto-feeding the sheet via three times, which is slow-moving.
i-SENSYS MF6180dw ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
i-SENSYS MF6180dw Make black and white printing simple as well as hassle-free with this Wi-Fi-enabled, cloud-ready 4 in 1 printer. Fast, energy-efficient operation and also 33ppm printing saves you money and time.
- Wi-Fi networking
- Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print
- Up to 33ppm black and white printing
- Check to USB
- PostScript & PCL suitable
- Automatic double-sided printing & scanning
- Option tricks
- 1.3 KWh/week TEC score
- SEND functionality
- Max 800-sheet ability
- Print Speed Up to 33 ppm (A4)
- Printing method Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print quality Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- First Print Out Time 6 seconds
- Double sided printing Automatic
- Printer languages UFRII-LT, PCL5e, PCL6, PostScript Level-3 emulation
- Fonts 55 PCL fonts (45 Scalable, 10 Bitmap), 45 PostScript fonts
- Print margins 5 mm- top, bottom, left and right (Envelope: 10mm – top, bottom, left and right)
- Toner saver mode Yes
- Printing from memory media Supported memory media, USB memory key, Supported file, types: JPEG, TIFF
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw driver done, after that your Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Driver Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ Server 2012¹/ Server 2008 R2¹/ Server 2003/ Server /2008/Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 & up/Linux.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.