Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw isn’t really the largest colour laser multifunction outer (MFP), yet it’s rather tall off the desk. It’s a wise modern-day style, with a control board that twists around from the right-hand side panel, yet there’s no attempt to conceal its 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) under a dust cover. It can scan both sides of a sheet of paper instantly (duplex), and also the printer could print in the same fashion, so giving you duplex prints, scans, copies, and faxes. There’s support for wired and wireless networks, Google Cloud Print, Apple iPrint, and a lot more comprehensive Android and also iOS capacity via different print and scanning applications.
i-SENSYS MF728Cdw ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Providing functions usually located on much larger tools, yet with an impressively small footprint, this A4 colour laser multifunctional with fax furnishes local business to publish, scan and also discuss records hassle-free.
- Compact yet fully-featured A4 laser multifunctional with Wi-Fi as well as fax
- 20ppm double-sided printing as well as duplicating helps you function much faster
- 50-sheet duplex file feeder speeds up large tasks
- Colour touch screen makes it easy for any person to accessibility powerful features
- Constant high-quality results thanks to effortlessly changeable All-in-One cartridges
- Comprehensive assistance for cloud as well as cell phones aids you to work on-the-go
- Protect Publish function PIN-protects your delicate files
- Comprehensive scanning capacities for sharing and also archiving paper files
- Network compatibility including support for PCL5c/6 and also Adobe PostScript.
- Energy saving features like Auto Shutdown to help you run a much more sustainable company.
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume 750 – 2,000 pages per month
- Duty Cycle Max. 40,000 pages per month¹
- Warm-up Time Approx. 23 seconds from power on
- Control panel 8.9 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H 430 mm x 484 mm x 479 mm, Installation space (W x D x H), 674 mm x 1,327 mm x 851 mm
- Weight Approx. 31 Kg
- Operating environment Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF),Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
- Power Source 220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw driver done, after that your Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Server 2012R2¹ / Server 2012¹ / Server 2008R2¹ / Server 2008¹ / Server 2003¹ / Vista/Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up/Linux.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.