Canon imageCLASS D520
Canon imageCLASS D520 Printer automobile duplex printing: Publishing with the copy on both sides of the paper could conserve you time, cash and also resources you utilize. Print a copy with two sides of the one hand of the originals without changing the quality of the print out manually. A duplex copy can create either a schedule or book. Shade scan ability: CIS colour scanning that permits ink-jet printers to make quite accurate, 24-bit shade scans of the document results, and also pictures to a resolution of 9600 dpi. Check straight to your PC or to your email program, or produce a PDF data that could be browsed effortlessly, multi web page and use Optical Character Recognition software application to obtain the text of the file after scanning from the computer. 64 MB RAM-64 MB shown print and duplicate memory easily guarantee large volumes of Workplace print supplied in a reliable and quick means to choose to use.
imageCLASS D520 it is safe to say that you’re looking for Canon imageCLASS D520 Driver ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want. Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Whole lots paper comfortably in the 250-sheet paper tape as well as your black as well as white outcome appears crisp along with rapid. Using a solitary cartridge system, the imageCLASS D520 is effective to operate and also much easier making usage of over numerous other equipment is that have two cartridges requiring substitute at different times.The Right SolutionWhether you are a someone workplace, or have a small team, the imageCLASS D520 could be your compact home computer option to replace older single-function tools or as an addition to your existing gadgets.
- Print Speed (up to) Black:15 ppm letter
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP) Canon S35 Cartridge (Yield: 3,500 pages*)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages yield is based on 5% coverage document
- Copy Resolution (up to) 1200 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to) Letter – 15 pm, Legal – 12.5 pm
- Zoom 50%-200% in 1% increments
- First Copy Time 11 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement Preset Reduction – 50%, 64%, 78%; Preset Enlargement – 129%, 200%
- Copy Features Memory Collate, two on 1, Toner Save Mode
How to Install Canon imageCLASS D520 Driver
- Check out Canon imageCLASS D520 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon imageCLASS D520 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon imageCLASS D520 driver done, after that your Canon imageCLASS D520 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon imageCLASS D520 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon imageCLASS D520 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon imageCLASS D520 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon imageCLASS D520 Driver Supported Operating System :
- OS Compatibility Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Standard Interface USB
- Power Source 120 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.) .65 Kw (maximum)
- Dimension (W x D x H) 21.4(W) x 17.6(D) x 17.8(H)
- Weight 35.2 lbs.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.