Canon MAXIFY MB2040
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 is a type of printer quality with a reliable, small service offering all-in-one shade printing for the Home Office and also has complimentary Wi-Fi, the Automatic File Feeder, two-sided printing and also Scan to the cloud function.
MAXIFY MB2040? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 10 / 8.1 / eight / seven / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later. That you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
MAXIFY MB2040 printer this compact All-In-One supplies efficient, company high-quality color printing for office and functions Wi-Fi, Automatic Paper Feeder, two-sided printing in addition to Check to Cloud feature.
- Portable All-In-One for the busy office with print, copy, scan as well as fax functions
- No waiting files with Quick First Print plus 11 color pages/min and 16 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi printing from and also scanning to Computers, mobile phones, tablet computers and also cloud solutions
- Integrated 50-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder and 250-sheet paper tape
- Publish around 1,200 mono which 900 color pages with separately replaceable XL ink containers
- Print Speed (Approx.)Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Wi-Fi + Cloud Link
- First Page Out Time (approx.)Mono: 8 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep),Colour: 12 sec (ready) / 15 sec (sleep)
- Print Technology Inkjet, the FINE print head
- Maximum Print Resolution600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Margins (min.)Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- 2-Sided Printing Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB2040 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB2040 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB2040 driver done, after that, your Canon MAXIFY MB2040 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB2040 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon MAXIFY MB2040 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Supported Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit,Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2,Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.