Canon MAXIFY MB2050
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 is a type of printer quality with efficient, compact business offering all-in-one colour printing for the Home Office and has free Wi-Fi, the Automatic Document Feeder, two-sided printing and Scan to the cloud function.
MAXIFY MB2050? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 printer this small All-In-One supplies effective, company quality color printing for office as well as attributes Wi-Fi, Automatic Paper Feeder, 2 sided printing along with Scan to Cloud feature.
- Portable All-In-One for the hectic office with print, copy, check and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Publish plus 11 color pages/min and 16 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi printing from and scanning to Computers, mobile phones, tablet computers as well as cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder and also 250-sheet paper cassette
- Print approximately 1,200 mono and also 900 color pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
- Print Speed (Approx.)16.0 pm mono A4¹,11.0 pm color A4
- First Page Out Time (approx.)Mono: 8 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep),Colour: 12 sec (ready) / 15 sec (sleep)
- Print Technology Inkjet, FINE print head
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Margins (min.)Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- 2-Sided Printing Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB2050 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB2050 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB2050 driver done, after that, your Canon MAXIFY MB2050 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB2050 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon MAXIFY MB2050 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Supported Operating System:
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit,Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2,Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.