Canon PIXMA iP4940
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Superior top quality Photo ink-jet printer with sophisticated functions, PIXMA iP4940, is a High-Performance photo lab-quality printer providing stunning style with constructed in Car Duplex Print & Direct Disc Publish.
PIXMA iP4940 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA iP4940 Driver for Mac is the range-topping layout in the company’s array up of A4 inkjet picture ink-jet printers. While it’s most typical nowadays to see inkjet technological technology at the center of a multi-function side-line, the iP4950 is among a couple of single-function options for those that already have a scanning tool, or who don’t want one.iP495.
- Power SourceAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power ConsumptionStandby: Approx.0.8 W (USB connected to PC),
- Off: Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC).
- Printing: Approx 18 W ¹
- Temperature level RangeOperating atmosphere: 5 ° -35 ° C. HumidityOperating moisture: 10 – 90 % RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise LevelsApprox. 45.5 dB.
- Dimensions (W x D x H)431x297x153mm.
- WeightApprox. 5.7 kg.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA iP4940 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Supported Operating System:Windows 8 (32 and 64bit),Windows RT,Windows 7 (32 and 64bit),Windows Vista (32 and 64bit),Windows XP (32bit),Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.