Canon PIXMA MG8150
Canon PIXMA MG8150 printer is a type of premium quality greyscale printing and film scanning at your fingertips. Premium performance Wi-Fi all-in-one offers exceptional quality and greyscale photo lab printouts with easy to use intelligent Touch system and 4800 dpi scanner CCD is capable of scanning 35 mm film.
PIXMA MG8150? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG8150 printer premium performance Wi-Fi All-In-One offering superb photo lab-quality greyscale and color prints with easy to use Intelligent Touch System and 4800dpi CCD scanner capable of 35mm film scanning.
- Intelligent Touch System with a light-guided operation
- 4800dpi CCD scanner with 35mm film scanning
- 6 Single Inks with grey
- 9600dpi 1pl; 10x15cm photo in 20sec
- Full HD Movie Print
- ISO ESAT speeds 12.5/9.3 ppm mono/col
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Auto Duplex & Direct Disc print
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 6-ink with minimum one pl droplet size and FINE print head
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 20 seconds
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 12.5 pm
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.3 pm
Ink Cartridge Configuration Single Ink technology – 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y, CLI-526GY)
- Black Ink Tank Life Black: 328 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 2185 pages* (CLI-526BK), Black: 4170 photos* (PGI-525PGBK), 670 photos* (CLI-526BK)² *Estimated Supplemental Yield
- Colour Ink Tank Life Cyan: 462 pages (CLI-526C), Magenta: 437 pages (CLI-526M), Yellow: 450 pages (CLI-526Y), Grey: 1515 pages* (CLI-526GY)¹ ,Cyan: 345 photos (CLI-526C), Magenta: 345 photos (CLI-526M), Yellow: 290 photos (CLI-526Y), Grey: 171 photos (CLI-526GY)²,*Estimated Supplemental Yield
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets
- Front Tray: Max. 150 sheets
- Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable Blu-Ray® Disc, DVD or CD
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm
- Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter
- Media Weight Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m².
- Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²
- Direct Disc Printing Available as standard
- Two-Sided Printing Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm)
- Compatible Memory Cards USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1).
- xD-PictureCard¹, xD-PictureCard Type M¹, xD-PictureCard Type H¹, Memory Stick Micro¹, RS-MMC¹, MMCmobile Card¹, mini SD Card¹, micro SD¹, mini SDHC Card¹ and micro SDHC¹.
- Card Direct Print Functions Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job queuing, Direct Disc Print.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image Print Driver Features Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print¹, poster print¹, scaled print¹, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG8150 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG8150 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG8150 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG8150 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG8150 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG8150 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver OS Compatibility Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/MacOS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.