Canon PIXMA MG5250
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Wireless, high-quality, feature-rich all-in-one for home. Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver for Windows is an advanced, feature-rich all-in-one with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex printing and direct printing discs. Getting to function faster with an intuitive interface & 6.0 cm TFT display.
PIXMA MG5250 driver download ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 drivers is an advanced, feature-rich All-In-One with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex Print, and Direct Disc print. Get to the functions quicker with an intuitive interface & 6.0cm TFT display.
- 5 Single Inks & 9600dpi
- ISO ESAT 11/9.3 ppm mono/col
- 10x15cm photo in 20 sec
- Full HD Movie Print
- Auto Duplex print, 2-way paper feeding & Direct Disc print
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Intuitive interface with 6.0cm TFT display
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Auto Photo Fix II
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 5-ink with minimum one pl droplet size and FINE print head
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 20 seconds
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 11.0 pm
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration Single Ink technology – 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y)
- Black Ink Tank Life Black: 341 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 3005 pages* (CLI-526BK)¹ Black: 3800 photos* (PGI-525PGBK), 660 photos* (CLI-526BK)² *Estimated Supplemental Yield
- Colour Ink Tank Life Cyan: 520 pages (CLI-526C), Magenta: 500 pages (CLI-526M), Yellow: 515 pages (CLI-526Y)¹,Cyan: 207 photos (CLI-526C), Magenta: 204 photos (CLI-526M), Yellow: 202 photos (CLI-526Y).
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets
- Front Tray: Max. 150 sheets
- Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable Blu-Ray® Disc, DVD or CD
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm
- Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter
- Media Weight Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²
- Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²
- Direct Disc Printing Available as standard
- Two Sided Printing Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm)
- Compatible Memory Cards USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1).
- xD-PictureCard¹, xD-PictureCard Type M¹, xD-PictureCard Type H¹, Memory Stick Micro¹, RS-MMC¹, MMCmobile Card¹, mini SD Card¹, micro SD¹, mini SDHC Card¹ and micro SDHC¹.
- Card Direct Print Functions Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job queuing, Direct Disc Print
- Card Direct Print Enhancements Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image
- Print Driver Features Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print¹, poster print¹, scaled print¹, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Supported Operating System: Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.