Canon PIXMA MG5270
Canon PIXMA MG5270 Wireless, top notch, feature-rich all-in-one for home. Canon PIXMA MG5250 vehicle driver for home windows is an advanced, feature-rich all-in-one with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex printing and also straight print discs. Getting to operate much faster with an intuitive user interface & 6.0 cm TFT screen.
PIXMA MG5270 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG5270 drivers is an advanced, feature-rich All-In-One with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex print, and Direct Disc print. Get to the functions quicker with an intuitive interface & 6.0cm TFT display.
- 5 Single Inks & 9600dpi
- ISO ESAT 11/9.3 ipm mono/col
- 10x15cm photo in 20 sec
- Full HD Movie Print
- Auto Duplex print, 2-way paper feeding & Direct Disc print
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Intuitive interface with 6.0cm TFT display
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Auto Photo Fix II
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 455 x 368 x 160mm
- Number of language (LCD) 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Printing (when feeding from rear tray): Approx. 47.5 dB(A)
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
- Weight Approx. 8.1 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 1.6W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approx. 0.4W, Copying: Approx 21W.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5270 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG5270 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG5270 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5270 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG5270 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5270 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5270 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG5270 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG5270 Supported Operating System: Windows 8 (32 and 64bit),Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.