Canon PIXMA MG5540
Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver printer is a type of printer with high-quality 5-inkjet all-in-one with easy mobile and cloud printing, high-quality Wi-Fi all-in-one for the home with the function of print, copy and scan. Features include a single ink 5, sophisticated connectivity for smartphones and cloud Printing plus XL ink options.
PIXMA MG5540 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 has high-quality Wi-Fi all-in-one for the home with the function of print, copy, and scan. Features include a single ink 5, sophisticated connectivity for smartphones and cloud Printing plus XL ink options.High-quality photo all-in-one with Wi-Fi, print, copy and scan functions,Cloud printing directly from the screen printer: print from the album online, social networking, and cloud storage services,Easy to print and scan from the device smart Wi-Fi network or internet,Download PIXMA Printing application solution and control Your printers remotely,Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint support,
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 12.2 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 8.7 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two-Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32bit only), Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.