Canon PIXMA MG6350
Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer juniors are Premium 6-ink all-in-one with touchscreen operation, The Internet and mobile printing. Premium 6 ink photo-all-in-one, stylish design with the low profile which is available in black or white. Easy to use with touch screen panel and intuitive touch of color, offering mobile and Internet printing.
PIXMA MG6350? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
- Premium 6 ink photo–all-in-one
- Internet Printing with PIXMA Cloud Links
- Touch panel with intuitive touch screen 8.9 cm
- Low profile design style, black or white
- Apple’s AirPrint Printing & Mobile
- My garden drawing software
- direct print Discs Auto Duplex &
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet FINE print head technology
- 6-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size
- 6 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100+
- Mono Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm¹
- Colour Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter)
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included)
- Other Print Features Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Mac OS X 10.5.8 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.