Canon PIXMA MG7740
Canon PIXMA MG7740 is a type of printer with smart features to inspire your creativity. With the ability to print amazing photos directly from your device, Your prints will be impressed with the 6-Ink System. Designed to deliver the quality and speed, to enjoy the simplicity of connecting smart devices and cloud through intuitive touch controls.
PIXMA MG7740 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it provides all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG7740 is designed for those who want to easily connect and impressed with the quality of premium prints. The premium all-in-one system that uses the power of 6 ink varies to print amazing photos without compromising speed or quality. By connecting to the device and the clouds through the intuitive touch-control one.
- Enjoy premium quality photo printing with satisfied with 6 single ink
- Direct print/scan using a smartphone or tablet advanced
- Can print from and scan the popular cloud services
- Can print photos and documents for your money by using ink-XL
- The effort is easy to control using a single intuitive touch system.
- Print Resolution Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included).
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG7740 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG7740 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG7740 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MG7740 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG7740 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG7740 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.