Canon PIXMA MP140
Canon PIXMA MP140 printer model is a form with fingsi Compact and stylish all-in-One printer, the price is very affordable all-in-one offers colour printing, scanning andcopying in one device. Designed for ease of use, this multifunctional able to printsharp text photo-lab quality & at high speeds.
It is safe to say that you’re looking for Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Highly affordable All-in-One offers colour printing, scanning and copying in one device. Designed for ease-of-use this multifunctional is able to print sharp text & photo-lab quality at high speeds.
- Photo lab quality: Max. 4800*x1200dpi
- Prints a 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 60 seconds*
- Fast copying, optimum colour output
- 600x1200dpi scanner
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting, beautiful photos**
- Easy-to-use software
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl and FINE Cartridges
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 60 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 7.3 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration FINE Cartridge – PG-37, CL-38 (Optional – PG-40, CL-41)
- Black Ink Tank Life Black: 223 pages (PG-37), 331 pages (PG-40)¹
- Black: 1715 photos* (PG-37), 2580 photos* (PG-40) * Estimated supplemental yield
- Colour Ink Tank Life Colour: 206 pages (CL-38), 310 pages (CL-41).
- Colour: 84 photos (CL-38), 126 photos (CL-41).
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input Sheet Feeder: Max. 100 sheets
- Media Size Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Media Weight Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 260 g/m²
- Two Sided Printing Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card sizes)
- Other Features Photo Optimizer PRO (Windows only), Image Optimizer (Windows only), Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP140 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MP140 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP140 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MP140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MP140 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MP140 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Supported Operating System :
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1,Windows 10, Mac , Mac Os X, Linux.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.