Canon PIXMA MP492
Canon PIXMA MP492 this printer all-in-one for digital camera owners. PIXMA MP492 is a versatile, easy-to-use all-in-one designed for photolab quality printing. Print directly from a variety of memory cards and a preview image on the TFT screen is 4.5 cm.
Canon MP492 it is safe to say that you’re looking for Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The PIXMA MP492 is a versatile, easy-to-use All-In-One designed for photo-lab-quality printing. Print directly from a variety of memory cards and preview images on the 4.5cm TFT display.
- Print, Copy, and Scan
- ISO speed 8.4/4.8ipm mono/colour ESAT
- 4800dpi print resolution & 2pl ink droplets*
- 10x15cm photo in 43sec*
- Memory card slots & 4.5cm TFT display
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- 1200dpi scanner
- Self-opening output tray
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 450 x 335 x 155mm
- Number of language (LCD) 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Print: Approx. 45.5 dB(A)
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
- Weight Approx. 5.5 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 1.9W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approx. 0.6W, Copying: Approx 12W.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP492 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MP492 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP492 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MP492 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MP492 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MP492 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver Supported Operating System :
- Windows Vista, Vista SP1 / Windows XP SP2, SP3 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4,Mac OS X v.10.3.9 – v.10.5
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.