Canon PIXMA MX360
Canon PIXMA MX360, The Pixma MX360 is a below-average performer, though appropriate for house use. Text web pages with a few easy, monochrome graphics published at 5.6 pages per minute on both the COMPUTER and Mac. On the COMPUTER, a half-page picture posted at default setups on simple paper took around 26 seconds or 2.3 ppm. The same image printed at much better structures on Canon’s glossy picture paper took 45 secs (1.3 ppm). A high-resolution, full-page image printed from the Mac limped out at the anemic price of 0.3 ppm. Preview scans took about 6 secs, as well as a complete scan called for regarding 50 secs at 600 dpi.
PIXMA MX360 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX360 All-in-one with Fax delivering quality prints for home and office. With built-in ADF, complete of software and the ability to scan the USB memory are versatile and affordable.
- All-in-one with Fax and ADF
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- ISO ESAT 8.4 ipm mono/4.8 ipm colour
- 10x15cm photo in approximately 43 seconds
- Scan to USB without a PC
- Easy-WebPrint EX for efficient web printing
- The increase in Auto document Fix
- Full HD movie print
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Up to 30 pages
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Approx. 458 x 415 x 198 mm
- Number of language (LCD) 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35 °C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 45.7 dB(A)
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
- Weight Approx. 8.5 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 2.0 W (when scanning lamp is off) (USB connected to PC), Off Approx. 0.3 W (USB connected to PC), Copying: Approx. 11 W¹
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX360 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MX360 driver on the personal pc, afterwards double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX360 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MX360 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX360 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MX360 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Operating System Requirements
The flatbed scanner with a 48-bit internal/24-bit external colour deepness opens on a hinge from the top. The scanner can manage documents as well as other media up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches in size. Scanner features consist of paper car repair, auto scan mode, press check, and scan to memory. The 30-sheet automatic document feeder pushes the top of the flatbed scanner as well as can process up to 8.5 x 14 inches. The ADF has a 600 x 600 dpi resolution in check setting.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.