Canon PIXMA MX725
Canon PIXMA MX725 a costs 5-ink cordless All-In-One showcasing Ethernet, mobile and cloud connectivity plus a 35 sheet 2-sided ADF for extremely effective printing, scanning, copying as well as faxing in the house or in the workplace.
PIXMA MX725? Just look at this page, you can download the driver the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MX725 All-In-One including Ethernet, mobile as well as cloud connectivity plus a 35 sheet 2-sided ADF for extremely efficient printing, scanning, duplicating and faxing at house or in the office.
- Premium 5-ink All-In-One: print, duplicate, check and fax.
- Efficient 250-sheet paper cassette and also 2-sided 35 sheet ADF.
- Quickly share around the workplace with Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connectivity.
- Publish from, and check to mobile phones with PIXMA Printing Solutions application.
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print and also Apple AirPrint assistance.
- Print ResolutionUp to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet sizeChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Document Print SpeedApprox. 15.0 ipm
- Colour Document Print SpeedApprox. 10.0 ipm
- Photo Print SpeedBorderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds
- Borderless PrintingYes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Automatic
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX725 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MX725 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX725 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MX725 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX725 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MX725 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX725 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.