Canon PIXMA Pro9500
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Image Printer establishes the new criterion for creating your professional pictures. It features Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (PENALTY) technology, generating an optimum resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi. Its high-precision, 7,680-nozzle print head is created to deliver countless 3-picoliter ink beads per secondly in one pass. This high-density ink placement creates exceptionally sharp detail as well as minimal graininess, allowing you to develop attractive picture lab top quality images as much as 13 x 19 inches.
PIXMA Pro9500? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. seriesdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, and it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
For high-contrast pictures and also beautifully duplicated shades, look no further than the PIXMA Pro9500 Photo Printer. Its 10-color pigment ink system consists of the gray, photo black, and also matte black cartridges that let you produce monochrome photographs of superb high quality, both on Art as well as Glossy image paper. These pigment inks yield incredibly smooth ranks, developing long-lasting prints that can withstand the destructive impacts of light for as much as 100 years. And also, all ten inks being in the printer at the same time, eliminating the trouble of ink switching. Desire much more control over the print process? With the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software application plug-in, this next-generation photo printer can be effortlessly integrated right into computer operations. Easy-PhotoPrint Pro augments other post-production software application, consisting of Canon Digital Picture Specialist software application (DPP variation 2.1) as well as Adobe ® Photoshop ® CS/CS2 software. You can make use of tailored format choices to generate get in touch with prints, prints with shooting information– also pattern prints of a single image that let you pick the optimum shade balance, illumination, and comparison setups. For further fine-tuning, select from 3 color changes that can be conserved with individual setups: Allow ICC Profile, Image Color, and Linear Tone.
- Professional inkjet printer features a 10-color pigment ink system for extraordinarily vivid images up to 13 x 19 inches
- FINE printhead technology for maximum 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Two separate paper paths support fine art paper
- Includes matte black, photo black, and gray inks for professional-quality black and white prints
- Dimensions: 26 x 7.5 x 14 in. (WxHxD); weighs 30.8 pounds
How to Install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver fully uninstalled, then click the “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 operating systems – OS X 10.9 (Mavericks),OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion),Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion),Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard),Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard),Windows 8.1 (32-bit),Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit),Windows 8 (64-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows 7 (64-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows Vista (64-bit),Windows XP (32-bit),Windows XP (64-bit),Windows 2000 (32-bit)
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.